Diabetes is a chronic ailment that affects the overall body. It leads to impairment of internal as well as external functioning and systems and also creates major discomfort.
There are many ways to resolve this problem of metabolism and keep blood sugar levels under control. There are food habits, workouts, daily routines, and lifestyle changes that can help improve the diabetic condition in individuals. Several supplements are especially available for looking into health issues.
Dexorange is one such health supplement that is popular for its several benefits. But is this effective for diabetics as well? You might have some of the following questions in mind:
- Is Dexorange good for diabetic patients?
- What are its benefits?
- What are its nutrients?
- What are some precautions for the same?
It is very crucial to know the important things about what you include in your diet as a diabetic patient. We will find out more about such questions and their solutions in today’s article.
We will start with the basics about this health supplement and move on to answer the bigger questions that you may have in mind.
Here we go!
What is Dexorange?
Dexorange is a special syrup that enriches the body with several nutrients needed in the proper functioning and treating of health issues. It is also available in tablet forms.
Dexorange is often a commonly prescribed nutritional supplement. It is easily found in pharmaceutical and medical stores. This is also nowadays available on internet medical stores.
You might be thinking about why and what this medicine is good for?
Well, Dexorange is mainly rich in vitamin b12, iron, and folic acid. These are some essential vitamins and minerals required for the proper maintenance and working of several bodily systems. They also protect against many chronic ailments and diseases.
The deficiency of these elements in the body can cause disorders and dangers to an individual’s overall well-being.
Dexorange is one such health and medicinal syrup which looks into and sufficiently nourishes the body.
This Dexorange syrup is usually prescribed for ailments like – Anemia, chronic blood loss, weakness in the body, post-surgery pains, Hookworms, etc. It is also used to solve iron deficiencies, dysfunctions in the red blood cells, effects of poor diet, low immunity, etc.
Dexorange is a product that the Franco-Indian Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd manufactures. It contains many healthy salts, minerals, and sugars to help the body cope with numerous nutritional insufficiencies.
This is a medicine that can be had by people belonging to several different age groups. But what about different health and body types? Let us have a look at these questions.
Is Dexorange good for diabetic patients?
Well, this is a truly confusing question for one with several health issues. But when it comes to diabetes only, it is not very safe to administer Dexorange to one’s everyday diet supplements.
The major reason Dexorange is an unsafe option for anyone with blood sugar issues is that it is high in sugar content. This quantity of sugar can lead to high glucose levels in the body.
Diabetic patient’s bodies are often low in various nutritional elements. This medicinal syrup of Dexorange can suffice this lack of nutrients in the diabetic body.
It is a recommended medicine for replenishing the body with its proper functioning and work. But this can, in turn, also hamper the blood sugar levels of the body.
This syrup can increase the levels of blood sugar levels in the body. Therefore, it is advisable to take this health supplement under the care and proper considerations.
It is always necessary to check your health and consult about this syrup’s intake with your doctors. They have a better idea about your health conditions and suggest healthier alternatives and safer options for your blood sugar levels.
If the measures are not taken with these specifications, its intake can result in suddenly increased blood sugar levels in the body.
Just as the consumption of Dexorange can enrich and provide the body with a source of nutrients, it can also result in extreme effects of not done in a balanced way.
Hence, always make sure to consult your doctors as a precaution before including Dexorange into your diabetic meal plans.
What are the main ingredients of the Dexorange syrup?
To understand the good effects of a particular item, one must first be thorough with the list of ingredients available in that item. This gives a clear idea of what that item consists of and the consequences of adding it to your diet.
The same goes for the Dexorange syrup as well. To know it and its eventual advantages better, we must first look at its key nutritional ingredients.
Iron is the essential nutrient that is found in Dexorange. This element provides good blood circulation in the body and leads to improved oxygenation overall.
Iron is also needed to maintain energy in the body, gastrointestinal systems, temperature settings of the body, and strengthened immunity.
- Vitamin B9 – Folic acid
Folic acid or Folate is usually supplied to the body from daily meals. It is an important nutrient that is needed in the blood circulation and the synthesis of DNA.
It is also necessary to supply proper oxygen throughout the body and aid in an individual’s growth and development.
- Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin)
Like folic acid, vitamin B12 is also important in the body’s functioning and the synthesis of DNA. Moreover, this nutrient is also useful in offering protection to the heart.
Nutritional Profile of Dexorange:
The following table shows the amount of the ingredients found in Dexorange, which we discussed in the earlier section:
|Sl. No.||Nutrients available in Dexorange||Amount available|
|2.||Vitamin B12||7.5 mcg|
|3.||Vitamin B9||0.5 mg|
|4.||Alcohol||0.87 ml (95%)|
What are the key uses of Dexorange syrup?
Until now, we looked into rough information and gathered a basic idea about the functions of the Hematinic Syrup of Iron, Folic Acid, and Vitamin B12, that is, Dexorange.
But let us look at its major uses to understand the right implementation and usage of this medicinal health syrup.
- One of the primary uses of Dexorange is to treat and replenish the body with iron while it’s deficient. Iron deficiency can be caused by chronic blood loss, hookworm disease, and lack of sufficient iron in the diet.
This leads to a very severe health ailment, which is, Anemia.
Dexorange is useful in fighting Anemia, especially dimorphic Anemia. This is a condition where Anemia is caused by the deficiency of two nutrients in the body. One of the nutrients is iron, and the other one is either Folic acid or Vitamin B12.
- Dexorange is also used to increase the efficient functioning of the red blood cells in the body. The function of red blood cells is to fight and protect the body from diseases and strengthen immunity.
Loss of iron in the body leading to Anemia also hampers the RBCs’ functioning in the body.
Thus, the administering of Dexorange to the body to treat iron deficiency also indirectly contributes to the RBCs’ effective functioning.
- Dexorange is often administered to patients after surgeries and operations. Due to the loss of blood during surgical procedures, the body may be taxed otherwise. To look into this issue, Dexorange is supplied to the body to restore the iron resource and aid in healing.
- Dexorange is also a supplement prescribed to individuals with a low appetite, low immunity, weakness, etc. This health supplement nourishes patients with the necessary nutrients that are lacking in their diets and bodies.
- In addition to treating the body, this health syrup is also said to bring about better absorption of nutrients in the body. This is a major requirement in children with a low absorption rate or malabsorption disorders.
- Iron, Folic acid, and Vitamin B12 are necessary for women going through a pregnancy or breast-feeding period. Iron is a very crucial element in the body, especially for women. The Dexorange syrup fulfills the body with this useful nutritional element.
- Other than treating diseases, Dexorange is also sued as a major daily health supplement to provide nourishment. Every day, a dose of this medicine can control harm on the body, offer protection, and boost immunity.
What are the precautions for Dexorange?
As well discussed before, the use of Dexorange is only to be done with the prescription of a doctor or health specialist.
The dosage and frequency of this supplement are also to be carried out under a doctor’s directions.
The following are the major side-effects and precautions of Dexorange that one must consider and know about:
- Patients with diabetes, liver problems, kidney issues, or hypertension should consult their doctors before using Dexorange.
- The use of Dexorange can lead to certain side effects and symptoms like:
- Dry mouth
- Black stools
- Moreover, if you have a low tolerance of drugs and allergic reactions to any of the mentioned nutrients in Dexorange syrup, you should stop using and consult your doctors.
- Do not use this syrup mixed with other drinks or beverages.